Thursday 11 August 2016

Cane Fields

As I will be using the cane fields to shoot most of my film, it is essential that an aesthetic field is chosen to enhance my film. The final shot of my film is a burning cane field, it is cane field burning season in Murwillumbah but I am unsure if one will be burning on Saturday evening. If not, I will use after effects to create smoke in the distance which will give a similar look. Hopefully this will look good in the final product as there is a significant symbol attached to the burning of the cane field which is detailed in my treatment.

It symbolises Charlotte's family who doubt her ability to make it as an artist. This represents them burning down her dreams, this is the final shot of the film so it is crucial that it is successfully executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment