Thursday 11 August 2016

Update

During this week I have been planning for the weekend where I will be shooting my entire film. I have been organising my shot and prop list. I will be using Scarlett Fahey to play Penelope and Ruby Brown who will be playing Charlotte. 

I will be going to Murwillumbah to film the cane field scenes and using my house for the indoor scenes. The entire filming process will probably take a few hours. I need to ensure that all shots are coherent with my shot list so that I can follow the shot list when compiling the footage. 

I will then be using Sunday - Thursday of week 6 to create my rough edit of the film which can then be shown to Mr Andrews on Thursday. 

Hopefully all of the shots are successful so I do not have to re-do them. This will require detailed planning and precision on the day of filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment