Tuesday 18 October 2016

The Greatest

I decided to keep dance, Maddy that Sia has incorporated into her last few music videos. I wanted to keep something from her original pieces of work to make the clear distinction that it was a Sia song and style music video. However, I have changed it to suit a 2018 Commonwealth Games advertisement, which is held on the Gold Coast. I have used her as an athlete in this music video, with her competing in some of the events that will be held at the Commonwealth Games in 2018. These include:

  • Athletics
  • Running
  • Basketball
  • Swimming
  • Diving
  • Cycling
  • Gymnastics
  • Weight lifting

I have used a variety of shots to portray each sport. The main decision behind the sport music video is that I believe The Greatest is a powerful song that embodies being the best you can be. Although the actual meaning behind the video is quite different, as it is a tribute to Orlando. This meaning isn't directly explicit so it isn't too hard to mould it suit another type of music video and meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment