Sunday 2 August 2015

3/8/15

I am really enjoying this unit of work, I find it interesting to see the general stereotypes in today's society with celebrities, politicians and day-to-day people and how they are also portrayed in Disney films. I am looking forward to working on the assignment and excited to see what I can come up with. My favourite part of this unit is discussing as a class and seeing people's different views on the topics. Even though women are unrepresented in the media it is interesting to see how men men are represented as you can see the media doesn't just misrepresent women but both sexes. I loved watching the documentary as I am interested with how the politicians were represented compared to the men who are doing the exact same job as them. This until so far has definitely made me look at media stereotypes in a different way and I look forward to the rest of this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment