Tuesday 17 February 2015

Planning

I have started developing my character for my teaser trailer, in today's lesson I wrote a few ideas for what I could draw on my storyboard and then later write for my shot list. I came up with a few ideas for Sharon Anderson who is a corrupt politician, the whole trailer will be lead up and position the audience to believe that the character is a man but at the end it is revealed that it is a woman. Portia will be playing my character and there will be not shots of her directly except for shots of hands and silhouettes until the last shot where her whole body will be in the shot. Here is a brief list of the ideas I came up with today and in tomorrow's lesson I will expand on them:

-       Handshake, money?
-       Papers
-       News report
-       Putting jacket on
-       Silhouette
-       Answering Phone
-       Flash walking into room (photographers)
-       Interview
-       Walking away from court
-       Coffee
-       Voting sign
-       Signing papers
-    Shot of badge unlocking science building key pad

-       Commonwealth Car



No comments:

Post a Comment