Wednesday 25 February 2015

Assignment Reflection - more planning!

My teaser trailer is going to be similar to house of cards trailer which can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy6x4Y1wus4
I will be using fast shots, intense music and cold/ blue lighting to give the mysterious effect.
I have changed who will be playing my character, Lucia will be doing this and I will film this tonight and put a rough edit together which will then be shown tomorrow for peer drafting. I am also not sourcing news reporters, I will be filming Mrs Jobson and Mr Crowe on the green screen. I will also not be sourcing the video of parliament but instead using an image but panning it and then filming a close up shot of the flag at school to give the effect of Parliament House.

No comments:

Post a Comment