Friday 19 February 2016

Week 4, Friday - Lesson 12

The media treatment and three-column script was due today. Yesterday, I received verbal feedback on how I can improve my treatment so far. This was extremely helpful as it allowed me to change and critic some of the minor problems including what gender I was focusing on and how to appropriately set up my appendices. I am yet to add a credible source for the documentary e.g. a well known person who speaks on this idea of social media affecting body image, I will be looking at this over the weekend and add it to my treatment over the next few days and lessons. I will receive my draft back sometime next week and this will allow me to change anything I need to. I want to make sure that it covers everything so I can begin my documentary in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment