Wednesday 24 February 2016

Week 5, Thursday - Lesson 15

In Today's lesson I have just been reading more of the article I had in the last blog post. I am just trying to decide what to take out of it to quote in the documentary. There are some points that are more prevalent than others that will have a greater impact on the audience. I will be going ahead with the pro-disorder websites as my source and will be quoting the article. I need to ensure that I cohesively link my participatory to this information so it flows well in the documentary. Reading this article and the comments of younger girls is shocking and I think this a crucial part of my research and documentary. I will be going through my draft tomorrow with Mr Andrews and the final is due on Monday. I am very excited to begin filming and editing the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment